Sale! 50% off - limited time only
Turn your stress into peace
A comprehensive training in the theory and practice of the ancient Taoist technique of the 'Inner Smile'.
Included in this program:
- The full theory and practice of the 'Inner Smile' meditation
- How to clear toxic emotions (anger, frustration, resentment, hurt, sadness, grief, worry, doubt, fear etc) from inside the internal organs (heart, spleen, stomach, liver, gallbladder, intestines, kidneys etc), using the Inner Smile technique
- How to experience and increase feelings of joy, love, peace, compassion, kindness, gentleness, trust, respect, patience, generosity and more from inside the internal organs
- How to understand and balance the 5 elemental forces of nature inside your body
- A selection of short, medium and long meditation tracks to suit your time and schedule
- 25+ tutorials and videos
- Downloadable MP3 audio tracks (all theory and practical exercises)
- Anytime 24 / 7 access from any digital device
- Lifetime access to the membership portal*
- An easy-to-follow self-help meditation technique which has the ability to transform your life!
About your Inner Smile teacher Kim
Kim has been training and practicing in Qigong since 2000, when she first came across Qigong during her journey to heal from chronic illness. She used the Inner Smile technique (along with other self-healing exercises) to heal herself from multiple chronic conditions, including chronic fatigue syndrome and clinical depression. The Inner Smile technique was pivotal in coming to understand the mechanics of emotions and how they affect the internal organs / physical health.
Read how Kim healed herself from symptoms of depression (de-pressing emotions) and chronic fatigue (blocking emotions) using the Inner Smile meditation technique here.
* Lifetime access is minimum 12 months access from date of purchase, and ongoing access for as long as the program remains live online.