This program is designed to help you understand the enormous role negative emotions and stress play in the build up of physical illness... and show you how to start reversing symptoms by managing your emotions and reducing stress.
It is a practical program with practical, implementable strategies to make an immediate difference in your life.
Purpose of program
This material in this program will:
- give you a thorough grounding in the role and purpose of emotions (both 'good' and 'bad')
- help you become more aware of your emotions and the impact they are having on your wellbeing
- help you understand the role emotions and stress play in causing physical symptoms of pain and fatigue
- teach you to manage your emotions to start reducing and clearing physical symptoms
- show you how to become more 'emotionally literate'
- grow your emotional self-mastery so that you feel better mentally, emotionally, energetically and physically
Part 1 - Stress
A deep dive into the role stress plays in the creation of illness, and why reversing stress is paramount if you want to get well. Includes a stress-rating exercise to measure your levels of stress. (Run time 46 mins)
Part 1B - Emotions
A thorough introduction to how emotions turn into stress and illness. Includes a guided exercise to clear emotional energy safely and easily in order to start clearing symptoms, plus exercises to practice in your own time. (Run time 1 hr 10 mins)
Part 2 - Emotional Needs
Learn how unmet emotional needs from childhood drive fear of 'feeling your feelings' and unconscious habits of low self-care, which result in a loss of biological homeostasis, leading to illness. (Run time 1 hr 30 mins)
Part 3 - Emotional Clearing
Understand how negative emotions cause harm to the internal organs. Learn a simple meditation for clearing negative emotional energy from the cells and organs. (Run time 1 hr 30 mins)
Part 4 - Emotional Empowerment
Learn how to manage emotions like shame and guilt which sap your energy, and understand how unconscious beliefs perpetuate unhealthy emotional habits. Learn how to be more assertive and stand in your power with others. (Run time 1 hr)
A selection of guided exercises for dissolving emotions on demand, increasing assertiveness, releasing guilt, building self-love, increasing inner calm and more.
- 7 hours of video tuition split into bite-size lessons
- 30+ lessons total
- 24/7 online access
- Simple, easy to use format
- Detailed audio-visual videos
- Downloadable MP3 audio files
- Downloadable pdf handouts
- Stress reduction strategies
- Emotional clearing exercises
- Lifetime access (for the lifetime this course is on this site)