'Worry is mentally rehearsing what you don't want to happen', and leads to stress, anxiety, overwhelm and other unhealthy states of mind. It can even make us sick!
Worry is a habit of the mind which can be changed and eliminated if we know how. This program is a step-by-step training in how to stop the mental habit of worry.
Learn specific strategies for turning off the mental habit of 'worrying' and 'worst-case-scenario-thinking'.
- Theory on the nature of worry, and its unconscious purpose of trying to protect us from harm
- The intimate relationship between worry and stress
- Specific exercises for reducing stress, worry, fear and doubt on a daily basis
- Paint-by-numbers techniques for stopping the habit of worry
- Guided meditations for calming the mind and reducing worry
- And much more!
Total video run time approx 8 hours.
Stop living in doubt and fear, and instead learn how you can live in trust and peace.